Announcements and Important Events
Good Afternoon Parents,
Spring athletics and activities Registration opens this Monday, February 11, 2019 and closes Friday, March 1, 2019. Registration can be completed on paper forms or via online registration. To access a paper registration NOW, you can visit the Department's website at https://ihccsaa.bigteams.com/main/filesLinks/. Paper registration forms will also be sent home with students on Monday.
To register online, use the following link: https://www.familyid.com/imagine-hope-community-charter-school-s-athletics-and-activities-department . Registration forms will be open to the public the morning of Monday, February 11, 2019.
Below is a list of programs we are offering this season at each campus.
- Middle School Track and Field (5th-8th Grade)
- Middle School Soccer (6th-8th Grade)
- Developmental Soccer (PreK 3- 2nd Grade)
- Developmental Volleyball (4th-8th Grades)
- Elementary Soccer (3rd - 5th Grades)
- Developmental Basketball (4th -7th Grades)
- Tennis (2nd-5th Grades)
- Chess Club (2nd-8th Grades)
- Yoga (PreK 3- Kindergarten)
- Elementary Soccer (3-5 Grades)
- Developmental Soccer (PreK3 - 2nd Grades)
- Tennis (Kindergarten - 5th Grades)
- Chess Club (2nd-5th Grades)
- Yoga (PreK3 - Kindergarten)
- Art Club (2nd -5th Grades)
- Spanish Club (Kindergarten - 2nd Grades)
Registration fees are due by March 1, 2019 and must be submitted prior to your scholars participation. Fees can be paid in cash, money order, or credit card following online registration.
If you have any questions, please contact Coach Knecht at 202 486 6652 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope Community's Athletics and Activities Department